Tuesday, May 8, 2007

The Magic of Disney

Nothing interesting has happened over the last few days. My wife and I have been getting along well. We went to DisneyWorld this weekend since it's not too far from where we live and we have seasonal passes.

We had a little argument as we were leaving the house. The details are inconsequential. We were taking our dogs to my parents' house for the weekend and she suddenly felt like the world would end if we didn't buy one of our dogs a new collar. Not a big deal, but the thing that pissed me off, which we've argued about before, is that she demands things rather than asks for them. For instance, rather than saying, "I know you want to get to Disney as soon as we can, but can we stop and get Dingo a new collar?" She says imperatively, "Where is Dingo's collar? We HAVE TO GET HER A NEW COLLAR!"

My first reaction was "NO." I wanted us to get to our campsite in Disney in time to see my brother and his wife who were also staying there, and my wife already took her sweet time packing for the trip. Plus, we already left our dogs with my parents' once before without any new collars and it made no difference. I saw that it was very important to her, but I've told her many times that she can get anything she wants from me by approaching me in the right way. But for the sake of having a nice weekend I compromised and let her go into a grocery store to find a new collar.

It doesn't happen so often, but when she is disrespectful toward me I think that I must have shown her too much adoration. I think I've complimented her too often or maybe I've touched her or kissed her in a way that's overinflated her ego. And it makes me wish I had shown her less attention, when all I've ever tried to do is set a good example, and show her the level of desire and passion I'd like to have returned to me.

So the only way I could allow myself to stop at the grocery store was to promise myself that the next time she tries to make a demand, I can't let her get what she wants or she'll always think she can get away with it.

By the time we reached the campsite, the frustration had blow over and we were playful together. The rest of the weekend was a lot of fun. She'd dropped some innuendo about oral sex when we were waiting to check in, but didn't follow through when we went to bed in our tent. We slept naked since it was pretty humid out, so by morning I was dying to fool around with her. She didn't reciprocate, but she rolled onto her belly and let me get off by thrusting my cock against her ass. It's not the best thing we can do together, but it's still better than masturbating.

No comments: